Tickets are SOLD OUT
It is with mixed emotions that we let everyone know that the event is currently sold out. We are limited on space because of the event venue size. We will continue to give away tickets on our facebook page and instagram leading up to the event (our event page is linked below).
Our event page is here.
If you would like to wait in line for cancelled tickets, then please fill out the form below.
Note: Brown Paper Tickets does charge a service fee of 99 cents plus 3.5% of the ticket price which comes out to about $1.50 for a general ticket), but tax is already included in the $12 price.
Accommodations: DiaCON Alley of the Ozarks encourages individuals with disabilities to participate in this event. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please visit the contact page to talk to us in advance of the event.
Your ticket is also going to do good on top of the list of things you will experience included in the list below -- A large percentage of the profits from this event will go to the Northwest Arkansas Children's Shelter.
Admission to DiaCON Alley of the Ozarks will include but is not limited to:
- Entry to the town center for the entirety of the event - March 17th from 10am to 7pm (you can come and go). We do hope you'll come enjoy the event in costume but it's not required.
- Photo opportunities with props, backdrops, and costumed characters all throughout.
- First 100 people to enter will receive a tote with a few little goodies.
- Access to shop amongst the 37 vendors included in our own version of a wizarding shopping alley. Examples of the types of vendors: 6 themed sweets and drink vendors (yes to butterbeer and pumpkin juice!), some wizardy inspired artisans (jewelry, bath products, wands, plushies, knit goods, art, and more!), some merchants with HP items, a professor of divination (I bet she knows Professor Trelawny!), face painting vendor, fake tattoo vendor (get your dark mark!), and a professional photo booth.
- Free entry into a costume contest (if you choose to sign up and participate!) and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans challenge, even a wizarding SPELLing bee.
- Access to "The Common Room" - tables will be set up for a game area where we will have some themed table top games available to play.
- Activities such as a sorting hat area (where you will be sorted and get your own house bracelet), an event wide magical scavenger hunt, table top quidditch, and more.
- Our "Room of Requirement" - panels happening every hour or so- we will have Raptor Rehab here (owls!), the U of A Quidditch Team, the Mad Scientist (wizard?) Potions Science Show, Harry Potter Trivia, and a few more we're nailing down as well as things on stage such as our two Costume Contests. Schedule will be released a couple weeks before the event.
- House Point Raffles throughout the day - vendors and volunteers will be handing out "house points" based on what house you're in! You will return any won points to the house point area that will enter you in raffles for awesome items donated to us by our vendors as well as a few additional items we will have (more about prizes later!). The house that wins the 'house cup' at the end of the day will enter them into a raffle to win something special!